EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
At Ladys Slipper Vintage we believe happiness is the best policy and customer service is good business. While we do our very best to measure and describe each item clearly and accurately, so that you know exactly what you can expect when purchasing, sometimes mistakes happen. If something isn’t right with your order, please CONTACT US for assistance and we will do our best to fix it for you. Although we pride ourselves on the quality of the vintage we curate, each and every piece in our collection is truly authentic vintage, which means that they have been previously worn and may show signs of light general wear.
If you have any questions regarding any of our merchandise, please feel free to CONTACT US so we can make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Due to the fragile nature of authentic vintage clothing, we ask that you comply with the following Terms & Conditions in order to properly expedite your return:
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
- Not all items are returnable . “Non returnable” will be stated in description. This may be due to the intimate or delicate nature of item.
- “FINAL SALE” OR “AS IS” ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN.
- All ELIGIBLE returns will be given as a refund or store credit.
- Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment. Exchanges will be issued as a store credit.
- ALL eligible returns, (anything I have not accurately described ), are subject to a 10% RESTOCK FEE. No exceptions.
- CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ORIGINAL AND RETURN SHIPPING FEES. (Unless we have made a mistake we will pay original shipping)
- Customer is responsible for any other additional fees that may incur outside of ladysslippervintage.com (ie: Paypal/credit card fees/VAT).
- ALL ELIGIBLE RETURNS must be shipped within 5 DAYS OF DELIVERY DATE. We track our shipments via USPS Priority Mail Service so that we know the date and time of delivery. Receipt of item is considered DATE/TIME OF DELIVERY and not when the package is opened.
- ELIGIBLE RETURNS are processed for a refund or exchange within 3 business days upon receipt of the returned package.
- We inspect all returns and reserve the right to deny or refuse a full refund or store credit based on the returned condition.
- Ladys Slipper Vintage is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the remedy of any specific flaws (including, but NOT limited to stains, inclusions and discoloration). Refunds and Store Credits will NOT be offered for inability to remedy any flaws noted in the description of the item.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED TO US IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WAS SENT ie: in the original, unworn, unwashed, and smoke-free condition , with no smudges (other than what was noted in the original description), no odors, alterations or damage of any nature. Please note: we are extremely careful to inspect all items before they leave our store and we document each flaw carefully. If an item is returned in any altered condition, the item will not be accepted for return. In this case, we will promptly ship the item back to the customer at the customer’s expense (COD).
- If applicable, all eligible items must be returned with their original tags and accessories (including removable belts, straps, brooches, corsages, etc.) in original box or package with invoice.
- Customer must obtain tracking number and shipping insurance on all packages shipped back to Ladys Slipper Vintage . The customer is responsible for the package until Ladys Slipper Vintage has sent customer confirmation of receipt. The purchase of insurance will provide customer with coverage from loss in the event that the package is lost/stolen/missing/damaged while en route to Ladys Slipper Vintage. We will not be responsible for refunds/store credits or any applicable fees, should a return be lost/stolen/missing/damaged while en route from the customer to Mill Crest Vintage. Please insure the package for the value of the item.
- By purchasing from Ladys Slipper Vintage / www.ladysslippervintage.com/ you accept these terms and conditions.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN FOR REFUND/EXCHANGE
- Review our TERMS AND CONDITIONS above.
- Contact us via email within 24 hrs of receipt at email@example.com if you wish to return an eligible item. Please indicate whether you would like a refund or store credit (to make an exchange).
- Please wait for confirmation of email before returning item.
- Item must be shipped back within 3 days or the next business day when applicable. (If you receive it on a Saturday or Holiday, you must ship it back on the following business day.)
- Please address your package to:
Ladys Slipper Vintage
c/o Potato Barn Antiques
960 Lancaster RD
Lancaster , NH 03584
- Send your package back to us via USPS PRIORITY MAIL with INSURANCE and a TRACKING number. We strongly recommend noting the tracking number from your shipping label.
- We will email you upon receipt of package and once again when everything is processed and completed.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
When placing an order from ladysslippervintage.com, you agree that the Terms and Conditions outlined above govern your access to and use of this website and the tools and services that ladysslippervintage.com makes available to customers and all other users of this website.
We do our absolute best to describe and photograph the vintage clothes on our website as you would see them in person. If you ever have questions about color, sizing, fit about any of our garments we are more than happy to assist you. Remember when buying vintage you are purchasing a garment that is often 30 years old or older! Please understand that these garments may have been worn, pre-loved, and will show some signs of age, that’s what makes them special to us.